Skinny Drink Recipes In Style
No matter what day it is, sometimes you just need a refreshing drink to help you get through the week. So, call up your girls, put on something cute, and try out these awesome drink recipes.. ALL UNDER 150 CALORIES!!!
1. Skinny Ginger Moscow Mule
Stay classy while sipping on this sparkling and refreshing drink, while wearing an elegant white sundress.
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 6 oz Diet Ginger Ale
- 1/4 Fresh Lime
- Fresh Basil
- A pinch of Fresh Shredded Ginger
- Add gin, freshly shredded ginger, fresh basil, and lime juice. Muddle the contents to draw out the flavors and extracts
- Add ice and top off with Diet Ginger Ale
- Stir and garnish with a fresh lime slice
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 8 oz Calories: 98
Recipe and picture from: http://drinkwire.liquor.com/post/skinny-ginger-mule-recipe-wonderfully-low-calorie-cocktail
2. Skinny Blackberry Margarita
Tired of the traditional lime margaritas? Mix things up with this ¡MUY BIEN! recipe, and throw on your favorite maxi dress for an easy breezy look!
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 6 oz Fresh Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1/3 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- In a small sauce pan heat water until boiling. Stir in the sugar until fully dissolved. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a blender combine the syrup just made, tequila, black berries, lime juice and orange juice. Blend until smooth
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer. Let sit in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To rim the serving glass: cut slices of lime and rub around the rim, then dip rim into sugar. Place lime slice on rim, serve, and enjoy!
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 145 Fat: 0 Sugar: 17 Protein: 1
Recipe and picture from: http://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/skinny-blackberry-margaritas/
3. Skinny Watermelon Mojito
- 1 cup Watermelon (seeded roughly chopped)
- ½ Juiced Lime
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1 fl. oz. Bacardi Rum (use white rum)
- Club Soda
- In a blender, process watermelon until liquefied and pour into glass
- In a bowl, muddle lime juice and mint leaves together, then pour over watermelon
- Fill the glass with ice and add the rum, then top off with club soda
- If desired, garnish with watermelon slice and whole mint leaves. Serve and relax!
Calories: 122 Fat: .07 Cholesterol: 0 Sodium: 11.5 Potassium: 200 Carbs: 12 Fiber: 1 Sugar: 10 Protein: 1
Recipe and picture from: http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/2014/07/06/skinny-watermelon-mojito-sundaysupper/
It's 5'oclock somewhere!!!
Have any drink recipes you know our readers will love? Leave a comment and we just may pull a matching outfit to go along with it for our next Drink&Dress post!
Until next time, toodles!